Dyslexia Dash 5K
Join runners and walkers as they celebrate October as Dyslexia Awareness Month in Georgia. The funds raised go towards teacher training scholarships and other outreach initiatives.
- USTAF Certified Course and Peachtree Qualifier
- Discounts for groups, children under 10, and cross country teams
- Each 5K runner/walker receives a ribbon, t-shirt, race bag, and lots of swag!
- Awards for top three in each age/gender category
- Kid-Zone with fun games and activities!
Get Help Training
Our friends at RunDoyen have some of the top running coaches and pros in the world, who are ready to help you with 1-1 online personal coaching, or a custom training plan for your next race.
They'll even help you get matched to the right coach based on your training background and goals.Learn More