A costume-friendly one mile, 5K, 10K and half-marathon course that will "challenge the beginner and veteran alike." Runners will take off from the base of Table Mountain and view the spectacular views of the foothills.
Runners can expect:
- Tech shirts and finisher medals
- Even more swag, unique to the event
- Free race pictures with unlimited downloads
- Electronic and text messaging results
- More prizes than you'll know what to do with
All courses are primarily flat and concrete based, but there are small unpaved sections that may challenge wheelchair racers, and those participants with strollers. Regardless, runners of all abilities should exercise extra caution when transitioning between the concrete and soft surfaces. All courses are out and back with runners primarily running along the Ralston Creek Trail and Blunn Reservoir.