Kathy's Run for Pancreatic Cancer
This event is the only fundraising run for pancreatic cancer in Western Canada!
- The 10K Run for Research and the Spank the Panc Half Marathon will be chip timed events.
- The 5K Purple Hat Parade will only be chip timed for participants selecting the "run" option.
- Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female racers in each event.
- Awards will be given to the top male and female fund raisers.
- Finishers medals will be given out to all competitors completing the 5k, 10k and half marathon events.
- Participants of the 5k Purple Hat Parade are encouraged to wear a fantastic purple hat. Awards may be given for creative entries!
Race Start Times:
- Spank the Panc Half Marathon: 10:00 A.M.
- Run for Research 10K: 10:05 A.M.
- Purple Hat Parade 5K: 10:10 A.M.