Dyslexia Dash 5K
Join runners and walkers as they celebrate October as Dyslexia Awareness Month in Georgia. The funds raised go towards teacher training scholarships and other outreach initiatives.
- USTAF Certified Course and Peachtree Qualifier
- Discounts for groups, children under 10, and cross country teams
- Each 5K runner/walker receives a ribbon, t-shirt, race bag, and lots of swag!
- Awards for top three in each age/gender category
- Kid-Zone with fun games and activities!
Ready to Get Training?
Get Matched to Your Coach!
Our friends at RunDoyen have recruited some of the Top Running Coaches and pros in the world, including Olympians & National Champions who help runners of all levels through 1-1 Online Personal Coaching and Custom Training Plans.
With the "Doyen Match" feature, they’ll even help you get matched to the right coach based on your training background and goals. Check them out and see how other runners like you are getting faster and setting new PRs.Get Matched