Will Run For Beer 5k
The Will Run For Beer 5k offers runners a rare chance to see where the world’s best craft beer is made! The race begins at 9:30 a.m., starting and finishing at Smuttynose Brewery, and is followed by a rockin’ after-party (more details below). All runners receive a commemorative race t-shirt, free food, and free beer from our friends at Smuttynose (21+ only).
The Will Run For Beer 5k is much more than just a road race. Following the 5k, there’s a huge party until 1 p.m. and EVERYTHING’s included with the cost of your registration!
- A Cookout with hamburgers, hotdogs, veggie burgers, and cole slaw
- Locally-produced Stonyfield Yogurt
- Wood-fired American Flatbread pizza
- Live music from Gazpacho, one of NH’s best cover bands
- Delicious Smuttynose craft beer (2 per person – 21+)
- Tours of the new LEED-certified Brewery
Your friends and family can join the fun for just $15, including access to all food and two beers (21+)! Extra food tickets are available online or at the event.
Did you know that this race is part of a series of runs? If you like this race you may want to run one of the following Will Run For Beer Series events.