The All-Out Fallfest 1 mile, 5k, 10k, half-marathon and marathon is a fall event through Big Dry Creek Trail. This course is good for many types of runners as it's "not too hilly & not too flat."
Runners can expect:
- Breathtaking views of Standley Lake and the Flatirons as the run through the course.
- Text results so you don't have to search online for your finish
- Fully stocked aid stations an average of 1.5 miles apart
- Awards and prizes for top finishers
- Post-race meal to replenish all the fuel you use running
Get Help Training
Looking for some training or general running advice? Get your questions answered by a pro!
Schedule a 1 on 1 video chat with some of North America's top runners to talk about anything that you want!Schedule a Video Chat