This new Boston Qualifier has been designed for one reason, and one reason only... to give you one last chance to qualify for Boston. As you may or may not know, this is the final qualifying weekend before general registration opens for Boston!
With a 33% qualifier rate from last year you don’t want to miss out on this run.
This quiet, closed, USATF Certified loop course will offer all of the elite-runner perks that can be so vital to Boston qualification…
- Loop course (6 loops)
- Gender specific tech t-shirt
- Pace Teams (grouped by desired finish time)
- Designated spectator areas for family/friends (will see you every loop)
- Registrant gear check at the start line
- Elite bottle/fuel stations (stock these stations with your own personal drink bottles)
- General water/fuel stations
- Portable toilets are never too far away (several location along the loop)
- Custom event finisher medal
- Personalized bib number
- Post-race relaxation (snacks, refreshments, music)
Want to Run Faster?
Get Personalized Online Training with Your Ideal Running Coach!
Finding the right coach can make achieving your running goals a reality.
Whether it’s running your first 5k, qualifying for the Boston Marathon or even the Olympics, there’s nothing more important than finding the right coach to provide the proper training tailored just for you.
Our friends at RunDoyen have recruited the top running coaches in the industry who have a proven record of training runners to crush their goals on race day!
Get started by using their custom matching program and find out which world-class running coach is the best fit for you!Get Matched