Rose City Mile
Rose City Track Club's mission is to provide a fun, competitive, anf accessible opportunity for runners of all ages and abilities to test their fitness in a mile run on the Duniway Park's Duniway Track in Portland, OR. How fast can you run the mile? Prize money is available for top finishers.
Run Training Plans
Training for a race? We've partnered with our friends at Runna to offer an exclusive discount for RunGuides users. Their personalized running coaching app builds tailored plans to help you achieve your goals; whether you're training for a faster 5k or your first Marathon.
Runna was created by a team of professional running coaches, including Olympic athletes, who have years of experience helping everyone from beginner runners to elite athletes.
Why use Runna
- #1 rated personalized training plans for 15+ different goals
- Holistic support (nutrition advice, strength training, injury prevention)
- Syncs with your favorite fitness trackers
- Global community of runners to share progress
- In-app support from a team of coaches (you can message them directly!)
Thousands of people are using Runna to train for all race distances, everything from 5k/10k runs to 100k + multi day ultras.
Download the app and use code RG20 to get a free week plus 20% off your first month.View Training Plans
Find your running pace and splits, and learn if you can outrun dangerous animals with the RunGuides run pace calculator.