Marin County Half Marathon
Run a 5K, 10K or a Half Marathon with one of the most beautiful views of San Pablo Bay, north of San Francisco. The event is held at McNears Beach County Park in San Rafael, CA.
The Marin County Marathon is making a concerted effort to be as environmentally friendly as possible. In doing so, the race will do the following:
- Power will be generated by solar energy.
- On site recycling will be utilized to the maximum effort.
- All paper products will be post-consumer recycled.
- All utensils and cookware will be corn-based compostable.
- Toilet tissue, soaps, paper towels, etc will be biodegradable.
- We will not use regular plastic bottles of drinking water.
- Post event meals will be only natural and/or organic.
- Coffees, teas and other beverages served will only be organic and fair trade.
- Our race packets will not be the typical plastic bags.
- Our goals are to minimize the waste and carbon footprint generated by our event.
Get Faster With a Running Coach
Our friends at RunDoyen have recruited the Top Running Coaches in the industry who offer personalized online training from
5k to 26.2 & beyond.
While some are Olympians or have coached Olympians, each specializes in helping runners of all levels.
Get started by trying out the FREE matching feature to find your perfect coach.
Not Quite Ready For A Coach?
The next best thing to hiring a personal coach is the Doyen Dashers Training Program; a personalized online training solution built for runners of all levels.
Designed by RunDoyen’s world-class coaches for any runner training to conquer the 5k, 10k, 13.1 or 26.2.
Dashers members get access to:
📅 Personalized Training Plans
📺 Exclusive Training Video Library
📱 Mobile App
⌚ Sync Your GPS Watch (optional)
💬 Unlimited Chat with Coaches
Get started with a 7-day Free Trial!
Marathon Training Guide [FREE]
Authored by RunDoyen’s world-class coaches, this guide covers every topic about training for the Marathon. For a limited time, it’s 100% free!Get Free Guide
Find Accommodation Near Marin County Half Marathon
Use this map to find hotels and airbnb accommodation near this race location.
Find your running pace and splits, and learn if you can outrun dangerous animals with the RunGuides run pace calculator.
Many events can only accept a certain number of runners. Register now to guarantee that you secure a spot in this event!Register Now