The annual Harvest House Redemption run is an annual 5k, 11k, and half marathon event that helps benefit Harvest House Ministries. All of the courses are timed.
- Each participant who registers will receive a free shirt.
- Unisex sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Each participant will receive a unique wooden medal
- Each participate will pick up chip race day
- Pancake breakfast for all participant after race
- There is a time limit of 3 hours for this run
The half-marathon race course consists of two loops of the 11k out and back run. The 5k course is an out and back to the railway tracks on Ramsayville Rd.
Want to Run Faster?
Get Personalized Online Training with Your Ideal Running Coach!
Finding the right coach can make achieving your running goals a reality.
Whether it’s running your first 5k, qualifying for the Boston Marathon or even the Olympics, there’s nothing more important than finding the right coach to provide the proper training tailored just for you.
Our friends at RunDoyen have recruited the top running coaches in the industry who have a proven record of training runners to crush their goals on race day!
Get started by using their custom matching program and find out which world-class running coach is the best fit for you!Get Matched
Find your running pace and splits, and learn if you can outrun dangerous animals with the RunGuides run pace calculator.