A fun and challenging 2.5k loop around Wilfred Laurier University. This certified course can be done to complete either 2.5k, 5k or 10k.
Early bird registrants get a free technical shirt, plus there will be prizes, giveaways, refreshments and more post-race. All proceeds are donated to the Centre for Physically Active Communities.
Run Training Plans
Training for a race? We've partnered with our friends at Runna to offer an exclusive discount for RunGuides users. Their personalized running coaching app builds tailored plans to help you achieve your goals; whether you're training for a faster 5k or your first Marathon.
Runna was created by a team of professional running coaches, including Olympic athletes, who have years of experience helping everyone from beginner runners to elite athletes.
Why use Runna
- #1 rated personalized training plans for 15+ different goals
- Holistic support (nutrition advice, strength training, injury prevention)
- Syncs with your favorite fitness trackers
- Global community of runners to share progress
- In-app support from a team of coaches (you can message them directly!)
Thousands of people are using Runna to train for all race distances, everything from 5k/10k runs to 100k + multi day ultras.
Download the app and use code RG20 to get a free week plus 20% off your first month.View Training Plans
Find your running pace and splits, and learn if you can outrun dangerous animals with the RunGuides run pace calculator.