Sri Chinmoy Ultras Ottawa
This ultra event several options for runners. A 6 hour, 12 hours, or full 24 hours race as well as 50k, 50mi,100k, 100mi, 200k distances.
The Sri Chinmoy Ultra runs will take place at the Asticou Centre in Ottawa. Each registered runner gets these perks:
- Personalized counting - counters record each runner’s laps
- Cut-off time for 50k is 12 Hrs; for 50mi, 100k, 100mi, 200k is 24Hrs
- Portable washrooms, medical support & massage available throughout all races
- Race food includes a wide variety of hot & cold vegetarian food & snacks
- Aid stations include a selection of drinks, plus electrolytes
- Set-up your own tent around the track
- Showers accessible between 6pm-10pm (Saturday) & 6am-10am (Sunday)
- Full Information Kit mailed to each Registrant
Did you know that this race is part of a series of runs? If you like this race you may want to run one of the following Ontario Ultra & Trail Race Series events.
Want to Run Faster?
Get Personalized Online Training with Your Ideal Running Coach!
Finding the right coach can make achieving your running goals a reality.
Whether it’s running your first 5k, qualifying for the Boston Marathon or even the Olympics, there’s nothing more important than finding the right coach to provide the proper training tailored just for you.
Our friends at RunDoyen have recruited the top running coaches in the industry who have a proven record of training runners to crush their goals on race day!
Get started by using their custom matching program and find out which world-class running coach is the best fit for you!Get Matched