Not everyone can be an age grouper or elite athlete. In fact, most of us are Average Joes or Average Janes just trying to beat our PR. Here is a race for you - The Average Joe 5K!
Average Joe Benefits
- Average finisher ribbon - just like a 5th-grade cross country meet.
- Sightly better than average cotton Average Joe or Average Jane t-shirt.
- Chip timed event
Average Joe & Jane "Winner" - The dude and dudette that finish in the middle will receive:
- An overly compensated 4-foot tall trophy.
- A six pack of ordinary beer AKA Joe Six Pack.
- Bragging rights as being the most average person for an entire year!
Get Help Training
Looking for some training or general running advice? Get your questions answered by a pro!
Schedule a 1 on 1 video chat with some of North America's top runners to talk about anything that you want!Schedule a Video Chat