The annual Harvest House Redemption run is an annual 5k, 11k, and half marathon event that helps benefit Harvest House Ministries. All of the courses are timed.
- Each participant who registers will receive a free shirt.
- Unisex sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Each participant will receive a unique wooden medal
- Each participate will pick up chip race day
- Pancake breakfast for all participant after race
- There is a time limit of 3 hours for this run
The half-marathon race course consists of two loops of the 11k out and back run. The 5k course is an out and back to the railway tracks on Ramsayville Rd.
Get Help Training
Looking for some training or general running advice? Get your questions answered by a pro!
Schedule a 1 on 1 video chat with some of North America's top runners to talk about anything that you want!Schedule a Video Chat