Sri Chinmoy Ultras Ottawa
This ultra event several options for runners. A 6 hour, 12 hours, or full 24 hours race as well as 50k, 50mi,100k, 100mi, 200k distances.
The Sri Chinmoy Ultra runs will take place at the Asticou Centre in Ottawa. Each registered runner gets these perks:
- Personalized counting - counters record each runner’s laps
- Cut-off time for 50k is 12 Hrs; for 50mi, 100k, 100mi, 200k is 24Hrs
- Portable washrooms, medical support & massage available throughout all races
- Race food includes a wide variety of hot & cold vegetarian food & snacks
- Aid stations include a selection of drinks, plus electrolytes
- Set-up your own tent around the track
- Showers accessible between 6pm-10pm (Saturday) & 6am-10am (Sunday)
- Full Information Kit mailed to each Registrant
Did you know that this race is part of a series of runs? If you like this race you may want to run one of the following Ontario Ultra & Trail Race Series events.
Ready to Get Training?
Get Matched to Your Coach!
Our friends at RunDoyen have recruited some of the Top Running Coaches and pros in the world, including Olympians & National Champions who help runners of all levels through 1-1 Online Personal Coaching and Custom Training Plans.
With the "Doyen Match" feature, they’ll even help you get matched to the right coach based on your training background and goals. Check them out and see how other runners like you are getting faster and setting new PRs.Get Matched