Seattle takes its brunch seriously. Why not join this 5k that ends with the most important meal of the day?
Start with a run on a beautiful 5k course through Magnuson Park along Lake Washington. At the finish line awaits more than 15 local restaurants serving up brunch bites plus a boozy brunch garden complete with Bloody Marys, Mimosa bar, cold beer and more!
Tickets to Seattle magazine's Brunch Run include:
- All inclusive brunch bites from more than 15 local brunch restaurants
- Beautiful 5k race course through Magnuson Park along Lake Washington
- Two tickets to the Boozy Brunch Garden featuring Bloody Marys, Mimosa bar, cold beer and more! Additional tickets for sale - proceeds go to event beneficiary Northwest Harvest.
- Awesome Brunch Run t-shirt
- A super fun day with friends, food and your four legged friends!
Ready to Get Training?
Get Matched to Your Coach!
Our friends at RunDoyen have recruited some of the Top Running Coaches and pros in the world, including Olympians & National Champions who help runners of all levels through 1-1 Online Personal Coaching and Custom Training Plans.
With the "Doyen Match" feature, they’ll even help you get matched to the right coach based on your training background and goals. Check them out and see how other runners like you are getting faster and setting new PRs.Get Matched